Join us on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the State Historical Building located at 600 E. Locust, in Des Moines, Iowa.
Keynote speaker: Virginia Walden Ford
Parent/school choice warrior who successfully led efforts to bring school choice to Washington D.C.
- Continental Breakfast available at 8:30 a.m.
- 9 AM Group Session – Iowa update, Legislation, ESA, STO
- Then choose from three tracks of breakout sessions pertaining to:
- School Tuition Organizations
- Administrators / School Personnel
- Closing Keynote address – Virginia Walden Ford
Learn how you can help give parents in YOUR community a choice in education!
Reservations encouraged but not required to: Executive Director, Trish Wilger, at (515) 323-0687 or email@example.com